Please join the Parks Committee this Thursday, June 16th from 5PM – 7PM in Bonnie Brae Park for a workday!
We need volunteers to help us cleanup trash, weed, and remove some large bushes. Come with gloves ready to work!
Want to lead your own cleanup? We need volunteers!
Please email us letting us know if you are willing to lead a cleanup for one or more of the following locations between June 20 and August 30. If so, please send your preferred location and TWO dates (primary and rain date), and 2-hour time slot for the cleanup. Leaders will receive bags, grabbers, gloves, sanitizer, snacks and volunteer list and be the point of contact on the day of the cleanup.
- Murphy (between Brookline & RDA)
- North AP: Tift, Oakhill, Lillian, Gillette, Hugh, Lowndes & Shelton
Please note that there will be a cleanup scheduled for Adair Park I on September 23rd to prepare for Porches and Pies on September 24th. If you would like to lead that specific cleanup, please let us know. [parks@adminadairpark]
- Bonnie Brae – Elise – 6/16 – 5PM – 7PM
- Middle AP (Brookline, Elbert, Pearce, Allene & Bonnie Brae) – Cece Page – 6/22 – 5PM – 7PM
- Bonnie Brae Paint Project – Claire Collar – 7/9 – 8AM – 11AM
- Adair Park II – Kevin Fink – 7/9- 12PM – 2PM
- Adair Park I – Tiffany Chen – 7/16 – 9AM – 11AM
- South AP: Catherine, Mayland, University & Lexington – Katie Maxwell – 7/28 – 6PM – 7PM
- Metropolitan (between University & RDA) – Katie Maxwell – 8/21 – 9AM – 10AM